7 Things you should know about Paula Patton
She’s beautiful, smart and she can sing! Catch Paula Patton in Baggage Claim on Thursday, 22 February at 8:30PM.
Baggage Claim is about Montana who pledges to keep herself from being the oldest and the only woman in her entire family never to wed. She then embarks on a 30-day, 30 000-mile expedition to charm a potential suitor into becoming her fiancé.
But before you tune in to watch the movie, here are some facts about the actress.
1. Paula was born in Los Angeles, California on 5 December 1975, which makes her 42 years old.
2. Her mother, Joyce Patton, was a schoolteacher and her father, Charles Patton, a lawyer. Here Paula is attending the Baggage Claim after party with her mom on the far left, ex-husband Robin Thicke and Gloria Loirng.
3. After completing her studies in film, Paula won a three-month assignment from the Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) to make documentaries. By the way, she graduated with a Magna Cum Laude from the USC School of Cinematic Arts!
4. She made her acting debut in 2005 alongside Will Smith and Eva Mendes in the comedy Hitch and has since appeared in films such as Warcraft, Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol, 2 Guns, and Precious to name a few.
5. She provided additional vocals for Usher on his 2004 album Confessions.
6. Paula was married to the singer and songwriter Robin Thicke for nine years but filed for divorce in 2014 citing irreconcilable differences. The pair met when Paula was only 16 years old.
7. Paula and Robin have a seven-year-old son, Julian, together.
So remember to set your reminder and get the popcorn ready for the comedy Baggage Claim at 8:30PM.